May 13, 2008

Here's To Your Health

my grandma is cancer free...and i am very very relieved...she's so important to me...and i want her to live decades longer...

reading klosterman in my underwear, unaware of what this day will offer because i've already gotten everything i need and want, and it's barely noon...

the sun rises and the sun sets, and i'm not afraid to live life anymore, because i know something you don't know...

"take it easy"...
"when it's easy, take it twice"...

i'm abandoning my fears and making it a little harder to reach me, because i don't want to be found anymore...

because getting lost is half the fun...

when you've got someone to help cover you...

oh, and i do get lost...
in those chocolate iris' that make my insides turn to liquid...
my heart is poached...
i'm boiled...
and finally to my liking...

there is this thing inside of me that knows...
deep within...
that each and every day after this...
will be okay...

that my heart will not be fed to the ocean any longer...

i will sustain because i am being cultivated and kept...

No comments:

Post a Comment