Jun 5, 2008

I Like Your Acne

i feel like a nobody trapped in a world full of people who think they are somebodies...

i tell you "deeper, harder, faster," because most days...it's the only thing besides your smile to remind me that i'm alive...

i'm an uninspired train wreck, but i have so much to be thankful for...

tell me that's it's going to be alright...

i'm strapped for cash, but find myself so rich with love that it pours from me like coins from a jar...

everyday i find myself less and less believing in god...because i've been shown a science i can not deny...

i can't think of a better use for my heart than holding you up...

people like you belong on pedestals...even if you're afraid of heights...

let's struggle for a purpose...or let's stay, and struggle for much less a reason...

i just want to be the best i can be when i need to...

it's become a long, drawn out, perpetual waiting game, and i'm tired of playing...

somewhere across this plane, brother, we'll find eachother again...and we'll bask in the happinesses the other has found...

uninspired or lazy...?

you be the judge...

No comments:

Post a Comment