Jun 24, 2008

wisdom

i wish i was old enough to know all the answers...

and i wish i was smart enough to know that that is something that probably won't ever happen...

if time doesn't get me, stupidity will...

i wish my lament had more meaning than what it means to me...

i wish it made sense as it makes my mind feel powerless and wasted...

i wish my fortune had already been told so that i'd truly know what i am worth...

i wish i could see my inner light, but i guess it was built in the wrong place...

i wish i could find, far more than i already seek...

here's to hoping that you'll never forget me...

i'm finding it more difficult every day to be exactly as i am, what i am...

is that even right?

but the tides, turning, can't be seen...

when you're this far from the ocean...

No comments:

Post a Comment